Thursday, June 26, 2008


My uncle, my sisters and I built a tree house about 5 years ago because we found this really cool tree. We carved in one of the trees, Summer of 2003. And we had all these big plans for it. We were going to put walls on it and try to make it look awesome but we kind of forgot about it. And know my sisters a uncle are to big for tree houses so we haven't done anything to it in 5 years. I went up there the other day and I really miss that tree fort. I sat on it for a while. It reminded me when I was little. I love that tree house maybe because we built it with no help from parents or maybe because it has a lot of memories and hopes into the tree house.
Casey

4 comments:

yesac29 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn Barry said...

You look right at home up there! LOVE YA

Unknown said...

This tree house reminds me of Bridge to Terribithia. It looks like a wonderful place to be.

yesac29 said...

Cateepoo

Thank you! I went to the fort a few days ago and took a picture. I just love it there!