Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Me


Hi. I hope you enjoy this blog. I love to write poetry! It is so deep and like music. I do like art and music. My hometown is Fillmore NY. I love spending time with my grandmother. She is so fun!
I moved when I was 10 years old. I hated it. I think I am better know but it really hurt me for a long time. My parents split up the summer we moved. I think my dad had really become a better dad because they split up.
I have a passion for poetry. I get it from my dad and grandma. I try to think deep inside of me.

Yesac29

4 comments:

yesac29 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn Barry said...

Dear Casey,
This is lovely. I have fun with you too...I always do!
Love you,
Grandma
XOXOXOX

Aunt Janie said...

Casey,
You are so talented and such a beautiful girl!! I love your poems and I love you!!
Aunt Janie

yesac29 said...

Thanks aunt janie and cannot wait to see you guys!